We're excited to share with you a round up of some of the YUMMIEST holiday cookie recipes we've been gobbling up in our own home. Today's baked goodies feature a little bit of everything in the kitchen!
Check back in as we share these tasty treats all month long! ♥︎
Santa’s Trash Cookies
1 c. (2 sticks) butter, softened
1/2 c. granulated sugar
1/2 c. packed brown sugar
1 large egg
2 tsp. pure vanilla extract
2 1/4 c. all-purpose flour
1 tsp. baking soda
1/4 tsp. kosher salt
3/4 c. crushed potato chips
1/4 c. crushed pretzels
2 c. semi-sweet chocolate chips
1/2 c. red and green sprinkles
- Preheat the oven to 350º and line two baking sheets with parchment. In a large bowl using a hand mixer, cream together butter and sugars until light and fluffy, 3 to 4 minutes.
- Beat in egg and vanilla until combined.
- In another large bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda, and salt until combined. Add dry ingredients to wet and mix until just combined.
- Gently fold in most of the potato chips, pretzels, chocolate chips, and sprinkles (reserve some for pressing on tops of cookies).
- Using a medium cookie scoop, scoop balls of dough (about 2 tablespoons each) onto prepared baking sheets. Press down lightly on each cookie to flatten, then press remaining potato chips, pretzels, chocolate chips, and sprinkles on top.
- Bake until the edges are just starting to get golden, 14 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let cool for 2 to 3 minutes, then transfer to a cooling rack to cool completely .
Adapted from LINDSAY CONCHAR @delish